Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 27. juni 2015

Chanel Argent 61, Or 62, Cuivre 63 and Bronze 64, Le Vernis Lumière Coll. 2000 – Collaboration Saturday


In this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel, I have the Chanel Le Vernis Lumière Collection released in 2000: Argent 61, Or 62, Cuivre 63 and Bronze 64.
They came in long, slim 5 ml/0.15 FL OZ bottles.
I THINK they were meant to be used on their own as a sheer shimmer on the naked nail reflecting the metal that named each of them. But since my nails aren’t pretty with that kind of polishes I have chosen to show them as one finger swatches in one coat over my to go to one-coater black A England Camelot.

First 61 Argent (silver)

62 OR (gold):

63 Cuivre (copper)

- and finally 64 Bronze (bronze):

And finally a group photo:

Do you like them, and can you imagine how pretty they would be without black underwear?

Now lets see what Elena has for us today, shall we..?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

25 kommentarer:

  1. Cuivre is very pretty on that black base. My favorite.

    SvarSlet
  2. I don't think they'd look as pretty without black undies. This is the best way to showcase them. My favourite of the lot is Copper.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - at least they wouldn't be as visible...

      Slet
  3. Very, very beautiful :-) My favourite is Argent :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Amei esses vidrinhos..muito lindos!!!!!


    Bjim...
    Bom final de semana

    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  5. OMG!!! They are so wonderful but only over black hihi! really pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm glad you like them over black ;)

      Slet
  6. Very nice, they really pop out over the black :-D Argent and OR for me :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Those are some funny looking polish bottles, I thought they were eyeliners at first, LOL! :D

    SvarSlet
  8. Svar
    1. I forgot to put smile on my comment Maria, sorry :)

      Slet
    2. Don't worry :D - thanks for your comment :)

      Slet
  9. They are very beautiful.Perfect over black. :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Such an unusual bottles! The polishes look awesome layered! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they really are unusual - and quite pretty I think :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...