Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 1. juni 2015

Cirque La Vie Boheme, Midnight Cowboy and Empire State Of Mind, Metropolis coll. swatches


Today I’m showing three beautiful cream polishes from the Cirque Metropolis collection (how fun is that, I of course first wrote Metropolish) :D
They are shown in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite, the formula is excellent.

La Vie Boheme: 
La Vie Boheme is a gorgeous dark and vampy purple, I’m guessing it’s good with most skin tones.

Midnight Cowboy:
Midnight Cowboy is a beautiful dark and classy navy blue!

Empire State Of Mind:
Empire State Of Mind is blackened oxblood and so vampy red…
Do you like a cream polish in a good quality like these...?
And do you have a favorite?

Go to the Edgy Polish shop to see more Cirque polishes and a LOT of other indies, Katarina has worldwide delivery - and a 30% sale on more than 200 polishes just now!

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

25 kommentarer:

  1. They're beautiful all three of them but my favourite is La Vie Boheme. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That and Midnight Cowboy battle of the first place here LOL

      Slet
  2. I don't do cremes much as you know, but the colours are nice. And somebody should definitely make a Metropolish collection, hahaha! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, a Metropolish coll. would be great :D

      Slet
  3. Midnight Cowboy looks stunning.

    SvarSlet
  4. I'm not so keen on these finishes, but I do really like the blue :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Creams in general, or creams with top coat?

      Slet
    2. I don't really mind creams actually. It's probably because of the top coat :-| they look kinda more jelly to me though :-| But I quite like jellies on me!

      Lol you know me, I hardly ever wear a top coat :-O

      Slet
    3. LOL - they are very much creams and they dry with a glossy finish on their own.
      Well, don't let my photos keep you from liking them, I HAVE to wear a top coat with my old ridged nails, so I'm sorry, that's pretty much all you have seen/are going to to see on my blog :(

      Slet
    4. Lol yeah. Funny enough I really like the red and blue you posted yesterday! Maybe it's just these ones then.....there are very few polishes that I'm not keen on that you post! You do post wonderful polishes :-D

      Ahh is that why you always wear a top coat. So that makes a difference then for your ridges?

      Funnily enough, my post today contains a top coat, just to show off the shimmer. :-O

      Slet
    5. A top coat enhances any polish in my opinion - like the difference in almost there and perfect LOL
      It doesn't make a difference for my ridges as such, but making the finished result look plumper it also hides the ridges.
      I also ALWAYS use a ridge filler base coat, even for swatches instantly removed...

      Slet
  5. Well..... all these colours are super pretty..BUT the very dark red at the end, wins!!! =)
    Good evening !!!
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
  6. These are three lovely polishes. Such a classy look to them.

    SvarSlet
  7. My love for good creme polishes is growing! And I really like the blue and wine red polish. Wonderful shades!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sometimes a good cream is so refreshing and tranquil among the holos, shimmers, flakies and glitters :)

      Slet
  8. I love Midnight Cowboy and La Vie Boheme :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. And then I ask myself why Cirque does "normal" polishes *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - maybe they also love a good cream once a while..?

      Slet
  10. wow, these are some pretty awesome cream polishes *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - I'm so glad you think so :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...