Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 29. juni 2015

Celestial Cosmetics Fire & Blood, Iron Throne coll. swatches


Celestial Cosmetics Fire & Blood is the last of the 5 holos from the just released Iron Throne Collection, click on the Iron Throne in the tags/labels below to see the rest. It’s a beautiful red-based pink holo with a super strong effect in the sun, but it’s also very visible in most other light settings. This is two easy coats and a coat of Seche Vite. 
I like this unique shade, I'm not sure I have anything quite like it in my collection...!

Go to Celestial Cosmetics to shop this and the rest of the collection!

See more Celestial Cosmetics polishes and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. This one is just so gorgeous! It hurt me to take it off.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I know, I felt that way about You Win Or You Die :D

      Slet
  2. I like when it sparkles in yellow, it's interesting :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Very unique shade and effect is ridiculously strong. Love it.

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow this is sooo fresh and gorgeous! :-) Love the holoeffect! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh wow it's really something isn't it :-D Amazing :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Is it more red or pink in the shade? It looks like a polish I might like :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Exactly - it leaves you guessing...
      I think you would!

      Slet
  7. That is a really gorgeous one!

    SvarSlet
  8. This polish actually has a glow like fire! Amazing!

    SvarSlet
  9. That's so unique and very beautiful.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...