Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 8. juni 2015

Smitten Polish Elixir, a Hypnotic Polish Store exclusive - swatches


Smitten Polish Elixir is a Hypnotic Polish store exclusive. It’s a dark teal leaning green with micro glitters in silver and holo, and it dries slightly matte with a slightly textured finish. In indoor light you see the micro glitters, but be prepared for a shock when you go into the sun, the holo is strong and vivid. It is very opaque in one coat but this is two without a top coat. I do however show it with top coat on two fingers further down.

- and as promised with top coat..
I think it's pretty with it's "natural" finish, but I do prefer it shiny with the top coat :D
What do you think..?

I (of course) bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

35 kommentarer:

  1. I was thinking of getting it along with Cherries and Chocolate, but now I'm glad I haven't bought it. It is beautiful and I love that deep colour, but glitter I'm not a big fan of.

    SvarSlet
  2. This looks amazing and as you said you and I seem to have very similar taste :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I almost always prefer everything shiny! :D

    SvarSlet
  4. wow! such a beautie <3

    SvarSlet
  5. This one is ... Stunning!!! *__*
    With top coat is just perfection, thanks for sharing this!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The top coat really makes it a stunner!

      Slet
  6. What an amazing polish! Love the sparkliness of it!

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh yes that one is so stunning!

    SvarSlet
  8. This is so beautiful! I prefer it shiny, the better to see the sparkles.

    SvarSlet
  9. Marvelous! I like dark green colors like this one! :D

    SvarSlet
  10. What a beautiful polish! <3

    SvarSlet
  11. It's very pretty and I love the sparkles. I think I like both finishes :-D

    SvarSlet
  12. I totally agree with you - nice finish but better with a top coat :)

    SvarSlet
  13. It's really amazing with top coat :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. Neeeeeed it!

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  15. It is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...