Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 14. juni 2015

Fair Maiden Total Eclipse Of The Heart swatches


Fair Maiden Total Eclipse Of The Heart is from the Addicted To Love collection released for Valentines 2015. It is a gorgeous squishy raspberry/magenta pink holo with a strong rainbow in the sun, but it’s also more or less visible in other light settings. It’s a jelly, but a very pigmented one, so I can use it in 2 coats even on my ridged nails. A top coat isn’t necessary but the photos show it with a coat of Seche Vite.
I wanted to wear this forever...

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

27 kommentarer:

  1. This one would go so well with Princess Désirée's yesterday outfit for prince Carl Philip and Sofia’s wedding. :D
    It looks great on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I didn't see the wedding, was too busy and/or away from home :)
      Thanks a lot :)

      Slet
    2. Oh, I didn't watch the thing, but I did have a look at the photos this morning just to see tiaras. :D
      My final exam in high school was from art history and I chose to write about jewelry history. Nowadays I love to see what historic pieces European royals still have at their disposal, how and when they wear them.

      Slet
  2. This is definitly my kind of pink polish!

    SvarSlet
  3. I like squishy jellies! Lovely color!

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow, if I had this one I couldn't help staring my nails!! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - I did just that going OHH and ahh all the time :D

      Slet
  5. What a beautiful colour you have here!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed I do - I thought you would like it :)

      Slet
  6. This one is simply stunning :-D I really love it :-D <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - it really was love at first brush stroke :)

      Slet
  7. Great shade and amazing effect :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. total eclipse of heart indeed :D

    SvarSlet
  9. It looks so juicy! ^_^

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...