Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 12. juni 2015

Fair Maiden Evening Primrose swatches

OK, it's Friday morning - and that means a pastel yellow :)
Fair Maiden Evening Primrose is a pretty warm toned pastel yellow jelly with a fine blue shimmer from the Garden Party collection. It is fairly sheer in the first coat but it builds up nicely in the second, and this is 3 coats without a top coat. The self leveling ability is really good.
Do you like this one. I do even if it's a bit warmer than the pastel yellows I prefer...

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. It's really very beautiful. Like it. <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Well, first comment since a week and I have to say: no not mine ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you don't need to tell me anymore ;)

      Slet
  3. I like it very much. That shimmer is really something special.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the shimmer really makes it stand out :)

      Slet
  4. That reminds me of the first young daffodils in spring :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oohh pastel yellow!! And that shimmer!! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. What a nice yellow. I do like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. ...OK... OK... it has a nice shimmer... :-) ...OK... also this yellow is nice, but I prefer it more lighter... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - truth be told: I love it, but also am more partial to the lighter ones!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...