Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 23. juni 2015

Nail Pattern Boldness Tourmaline, Edgy Polish store excl. swatches


Nail Pattern Boldness Tourmaline is an EdgyPolish exclusive. It’s a magenta with red to blue to violet color shifting micro glitters and a pink to blue color shifting shimmer – I love how deep and vampy it is! For normal use 2 coats are enough, but I added an extra for these photos + a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like Tourmaline..?

I (of course) bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Oh yes, it's very vampy and feminine, elegant one - I like it!

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi dear Maria! This is so pretty this nail polish! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. This is not quite my favorite one, maybe because of the violet glitter particles in it. But is sure looks great on you!

    SvarSlet
  4. I think it's a unique polish and I really like it :)

    SvarSlet
  5. It looks squishy and juicy. I like it.

    SvarSlet
  6. What a dark and vampy beauty! Love it!

    SvarSlet
  7. It's quite different but lovely. :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Very nice one! I love how the glitter pops up gently from the polish :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Stunning and I love the glitters :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Oh my that is a real class one you have here. A lovely rich colour:)

    SvarSlet
  11. I actually bought this when she got it in the store first, but it stolen in the mail, and then it was sold out :/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, maybe you can adopt mine ;)

      Slet
  12. Those microglitters look so amazing! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...