Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 12. juni 2015

Ethereal Lacquer Soul Fire swatches

Ethereal Lacquer Soul Fire looks like a gorgeous magenta holo in the bottle – but I was surprised to see that it is a squishy holo jelly, more of a berry kind of shade. The first coat was sheer, but the dry time was quick, and I could already see the holo playing like crazy even in the indoor day light. I was quite pleased to see that it became opaque in the second coat, and that’s what you see with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this squishy holo..?

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. Sure I like how it looks :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh that is just so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  3. Yes, I like it. It's nice when there are rainbows out of the sun too :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I love berry shades and you wear them so well.

    SvarSlet
  5. not bad, but to my eternal shame i must admit that i like that pink from the next post better ;)
    p.s. something weird is in the air, it seems ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...