Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 26. juni 2015

Celestial Cosmetics Garden Of Bones, Iron Throne coll. swatches


Celestial Cosmetics Garden Of Bones is from the Iron Throne Collection, being released today at Celestial Cosmetics!
It’s a mushroom brown holo, very work friendly and classy – yet with an edge. The holo effect is very strong in the sun but also visible in most other light settings. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
I rarely wear shades like this, but I really like this one, probably because of the strong holo!
Yesterday I showed you the two LE holos from this collection, click HERE, and I'll soon show you more.
Go to Celestial Cosmetics and have a look at the entire collection: 5 holos + 5 cremes.

See more Celestial Cosmetics and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. This is a really nice shade, I think it looks also very elegant :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. I love this manicure that you created! Your nails look great!

    SvarSlet
  3. Quite a nice looking polish

    SvarSlet
  4. Work friendly is a good word for it :)

    SvarSlet
  5. It is very unusual shade, but so refined. I like it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very unique, so I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  6. this one look quite unique, i love it :D

    SvarSlet
  7. I remember years and years ago that I went on a holiday with my parents. I bought a polish there that looked a lot like this one and it was my very favorite for a long long time. Emptied the bottle.. whutt.. yes I did! It's lovely :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that's pure nostalgia then - and *gasp* emptied a bottle of polish, will that ever happen again I wonder :D

      Slet
  8. Hi dear Maria! What a pretty nail polish! I have one very similar by Flormar! Kisses ♡

    SvarSlet
  9. I love this nail polish very much! :)

    SvarSlet
  10. It's a wonderful shade. Looks like a mix of nude, shimmer and bronze *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is an excellent way to describe it!!

      Slet
  11. Really nice holo. And you know I'm not so keen on these colours ;-) Though as holos amazing :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They aren't for everyone for sure - but the holo does the trick for me :)

      Slet
  12. This one is looking pretty!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...