Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 3. juni 2015

Glam Polish Mai Tai's At The Pink Palace swatches - Mei Mei's Signatures store exclusive


Glam Polish Mai Tai’s At The Pink Palace is a Mei Mei’s Signatures store exclusive from the Hawaiian Paradise Trio. It’s a bold magenta leaning pink with a subtle holo, blue and pink micro flakies and purple micro glitter, it’s so super girly. It is opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I don't know what's wrong with Blogger - it used to make my pinks way to vivid, but this one is less vivid than in person - arrrgh - it's so beautiful in real life!

See hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. It is very girly. I can see it being worn with a frilly sundress.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It would be perfect - with a Mai Tai in your hand and a blue ocean or pool next to you :D

      Slet
  2. Svar
    1. I agree, it has something fresh to it!

      Slet
  3. Such a gorgeous polish, it makes me think of bubble gum and the fact its a holo.. lovely!! xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it does have that bubblegum feel - holo bubblegum - sweet ;)

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. It is, I was afraid you wouldn't like it (hahahahaha) :D

      Slet
  5. Hmm that's too shimmery pink for me tonight :P

    SvarSlet
  6. Gorgeous polish Maria. My sort of colour...but you probably knew that ;-) :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Cute and girly, very lovely :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. too girly for me, but obviously not for you, it suits you well :D

    SvarSlet
  9. I usually don't love pinks but this one is too cute not to say "omg I want it!!!"

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - that's also the effect it has on me!!

      Slet
  10. Cute, girly and very gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...