Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 9. juni 2015

Purrfect Pawlish Carcosa, The Pale Mask and The mysterious King, The King In Yellow coll. swatches

Today I have polishes from a rather new Swedish indie maker with worldwide shipping, with a few exclusions! The polishes are 5-free.
The name is Purrfect Pawlish – and yes, the owner Maria also loves cats!
When I recently shopped Maria was kind enough to send the The King In Yellow collection to test, and here is my review!
Maria also sent the Purrfect Top Coat, a quick drying top coat that gives a hard and shiny finish. I used it on these swatches. It is easy to use and it gives a nice plump finish just like Seche Vite. It does dry quickly, but not as quickly as Seche Vite – BUT it is 5-free, so it might be worth the slightly longer wait.

Let's see the polishes, first Carcosa:
Carcosa is a dark blue jelly with beautiful silvery-blue flakies, and it is really opaque in two coats. I love it, it has so much to offer, the flakies really do their job!!

The Pale Mask:
The Pale Mask is a pale cold toned gold with a LOT of gorgeous shimmer, in fact it contains real
Sterling silver; it’s so beautiful and sparkly, it’s so festive but also super elegant – a gold that will go with most skin tones, I think!

The Mysterious King:
The Mysterious King is a topper with subtle glowing golden flecks in a clear base, I’m showing it over the midnight blue P2 So Cool, one from the Color Victim line. On the index I have two coats, on the middle one rich coat and on the ring finger and pinkie one normal coat.
What do you think - any favorites..?
I think it's difficult to choose. Carcosa is is amazing, but The Pale Mask really surprised me; and the Mysterious King is really beautiful - well, it IS hard to choose :D

To see what Maria has in her shop, go to Purrfect Pawlish!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. My favourite is Carcosa! It's amazng!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is gorgeous, but I'm also very impressed by The Pale Mask...

      Slet
  2. I think that topper looks really cool!

    SvarSlet
  3. the pale mask definitely has that something in it, looks so classic and elegant :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you also think so - I'm so happy to have it!

      Slet
  4. Nice polishes. I really like the blue, it's gorgeous :-D And the topper is really cute as well :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Firstly, the name of the brand and the label are adorable.
    Secondly, I like the idea of this collection. I have only recently read Chambers' short stories, including the four connected by King in Yellow and I loved the atmosphere the author created.
    Thirdly, The Pale Mask is a stunner and an unexpected favourite.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are, aren't they :)
      I didn't read them yet at least - but yes I'm totally with you on The Pale Mask, it's amazing!

      Slet
  6. Carcosa is my choice, for sure.

    SvarSlet
  7. I most prefer Carcosa. It has quite a gorgeous look to it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It has, those flakies are sooo gorgeous!

      Slet
  8. These are really gorgeous! Nice to see a Swedish indie.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are, I'm glad you agree - and yes, especially for me as an Scandinavian it is very cool with Scandinavian indies...

      Slet
  9. Three beautiful bottles :) I generally am deeply in love with toppers and this makes no exception. But Carcosa is... wow! And The Pale Mask too :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I agree, it's difficult to choose!

      Slet
  10. My favourite is Carcosa, but I also like The Pale Mask very much! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. The polishes are unique and lovely. But nothing can compare with that gorgeous topper! o_O

    SvarSlet
  12. Wow, the blue one is really stunning.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...