Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 9. juni 2015

ILNP Supernova, Ultra Chrome Flakies swatches


ILNP Supernova is from the Ultra Chrome Flakies. I am showing it over black in one coat with a coat of Seche Vite. You can build it up to opacity in 3-4 coats on its own. It is easy to work with and I’m blown away by the super strong shift from a vivid green to a vivid pink/purple.
Do you like Supernova..?

Meet more ILNP's and hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

37 kommentarer:

  1. It's Ultra Strong....What a polish!

    SvarSlet
  2. It makes an impression, looks great on your nails!

    SvarSlet
  3. I love that you add these flakes on black. The end result is breath taking beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I felt black is a really good way to make it show off - as I would hate to wear it in 3-4 coats on it's own LOL (thinking of the removal)

      Slet
  4. Stunning colour shift. Very impressive. I thought these are two colours of flakies, not a duochrome.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think technically they are multichromes in this collection...

      Slet
    2. Well, whichever they are, this one is a winner. :D

      Slet
  5. Wooow! !!! You're tempting me with these nail polish! This one is so precious ♡
    Kisses
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm (not) so sorry :D - I hope you get it :)

      Slet
  6. The name is correct! This polish IS like a supernova!

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow, I loooove it! Such a cool polish, so gorgeous. :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh WOW! that galaxy effect in a bottle!

    SvarSlet
  9. I loooove flakies! This one is gorgeous! :)

    SvarSlet
  10. What a great colour shift! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. OMG! Look at all the different colours :-D I'm loving this. Looks great over the black :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  12. Wow......that is a real stunner!

    SvarSlet
  13. This collection was something amazing and it is beautiful :D

    SvarSlet
  14. I really love Supernova, but I prefer wearing those Ultrachrome Flakies on their own.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I would HATE to use them on their own ;)

      Slet
  15. What a great polish! Flackies are always so charming :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...