Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 27. juni 2015

Squishy Face Polish You've Got To Be Orchid-ing Me swatches


Squishy Face Polish You’ve Got To Be Orchid-ing Me is a beautiful bright lilac with a subtle dash of holo, just enough to make you go aww, when you step into the sun… It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a good dry time and a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this delicate and subtle holo..?

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. A bit too delicate for my liking, but it looks nice on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, I'm also growing darker and darker in my taste ;)
      But thanks :)

      Slet
  2. What a pretty shade of lilac!

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. Yes, this should be right up your alley!

      Slet
  4. This polish suits you so well!

    SvarSlet
  5. Love this shade of lilac and always fun with a brand that is new at least for me.

    SvarSlet
  6. Yes, this one is definitely "...awwww...", so delicate and beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. That is a really pretty lilac!

    SvarSlet
  8. This shade looks really gorgeous! My favorite kind of lilac :)

    SvarSlet
  9. such a beautiful shade! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Gorgoeus purple and I liek the subtle sparkle, very nice :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. I like the brightness of it, but the name is rather silly I think :)

    SvarSlet
  12. such a summery color, love it :D

    SvarSlet
  13. Oh yes..it's too delicate and very pretty. :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...