Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 13. juni 2015

Chanel Amité Unity Color of the Year 2000 - Collaboration Saturday

It is Saturday 3 in the afternoon here in DenmarK, and that means COLLABORATION SATURDAY wit my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel Amité Unity was the “Color of the Year” in 2000, and I was super happy to find it in a lot of old Chanel polishes on Ebay 1½ year ago. It is a very shimmery copper kind of shade with a lot of shimmer and tiny micro glitters. Normally not my kind of shade, but I actually think it was a very good match with my skin. This is two coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?
Now lets see what Elena has for us...

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

21 kommentarer:

  1. such a unique shade!! I love it on you sweetie!

    SvarSlet
  2. Hmmm this shade doesn't convince me! I think it would be terrible with my skin tone :P
    Btw thanks for sharing =)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Still it would be very nice to have in any Chanel collection as an investment!

      Slet
  3. I think you're right about it fitting with your skin tone! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Quite a unique look to it with a nice bit of glitter

    SvarSlet
  5. I like it quite a bit. The colour, the sparkle, Chanel nailed it.

    SvarSlet
  6. You are right. It does look good with your skin! Even though it's a very unusual shade.

    SvarSlet
  7. wow! congrats! this nail polish is so unique!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Karo - it really is unique and hard to get :)

      Slet
  8. I'm not so sure about the colour but I do like the glitters and the close-up photos :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is worth a study in the close-up :)

      Slet
  9. this baby is definitely worthy of close up :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...