Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 17. juni 2015

Powder Perfect Griffon swatches


Powder Perfect Griffon is from the Mysterium Magnum collection. It’s a rich burgundy with a subtle holo and bright green micro glitters. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like Griffon?
I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. It's a nice one, but wearing such shades is a bit out of my comfort zone, so from time to time, why not? But not everyday.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I have developed a taste for the darker shades :)

      Slet
  2. Love it. It is such an interesting and beautiful shade.

    SvarSlet
  3. This brand keeps making these beautiful shades! Really seriously must consider to buy some!

    SvarSlet
  4. Yes I do, I really like Griffon, it's beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Yes, I like it. It's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  6. It's very beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  7. Well, this violet is nothing if compared to the previuos red, but ok, it is a nice colour for the everyday :P

    SvarSlet
  8. Ooh that looks pretty stunning

    SvarSlet
  9. The colour is nice and I like the glitters :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. It's a sweet shade! Right now the weather is almost autumn-like here in Munich and this color is a match :)

    SvarSlet
  11. A bit on the autumn side - I'm in summer mood - but super pretty nonetheless!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, I agree, but lately I also love darker colors in the summer as a change between lighter ones...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...