Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 3. juni 2015

Cirque Doyers and NYFW, Metropolis coll. swatches


Today I have two beautiful cream polishes from the Cirque Metropolis collection - a gorgeous red and a perfect bright blue!
They are shown in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite, the formula is excellent.

Doyers:
Doyers is a bright red – and in my opinion it takes a lot to beat a classy and perfect classic red…

NYFW:
NYFW is a gorgeous cobalt blue cream, so bright and beautiful, hard to resist!!
What do you think of these two beauties?

To see more Cirque polishes and a LOT of other indies, go to Edgy Polish – they have worldwide delivery - and a 30% sale on more than 200 polishes just now!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Wow - that red, your nails!!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Doyers looks so squishy and juicy. I love it.

    SvarSlet
  3. The red nail polish is stunning!! *__*

    SvarSlet
  4. More Metropolishes right there! :D The red one is really nice on the eyes! Sexy!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL much more MetropolisHes hahaha - it is, it's amazing!

      Slet
  5. Two beauties! That red is stunning.

    SvarSlet
  6. I vote without any doubt, the red *__*

    SvarSlet
  7. Both colors are just perfect shades of red and blue!

    SvarSlet
  8. This is a gorgeous red and a gorgeous blue :-D My husband would love that red so much! ;-)

    SvarSlet
  9. That red looks gorgeous on your nails, but I say NYFW, NYFW, NYFW :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. If I had to choose I would pick NYFW, obviously :D

    SvarSlet
  11. nyfw it's super gorgeous :D

    SvarSlet
  12. It is - but I seriously love both!

    SvarSlet
  13. I hope I'll be able to try Cirque polishes asap! I usually think of holos, but these two cremes are lovely too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They have made some really gorgeous creams...

      Slet
  14. Svar
    1. I don't know which one you mean - but both are indeed beauties :)

      Slet
    2. (lol)... I am sorry...I mean 'both' are beautiful ! You said it right. <3

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...