Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 15. juni 2015

Dance Legend Just Another Star, WOW Prism coll. swatches


OK, grab your sunglasses...
Ready..?
Dance Legend Just Another Star 30 is from the gorgeous WOW Prism collection. It’s a gorgeous purple with the fantastic play of holo that the WOW Prisms are known for – oh – I love it! This is 2 easy coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous..?

Se my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. I promise you that if I don't get any Dance Legend from my birthday group next month I will by some of the wow prism polishes!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That sounds like a very good plan - I love buying gifts for myself LOL - to my big surprise I often get what I want hahahaha

      Slet
  2. Sunglasses on. :D
    Love the colour of this one.

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow this is soooo gorgeous! I loooove it, and would surely like to own one...;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I really hope you get it - it's totally worth it!

      Slet
  4. Just stunning!! Party on the nails :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Yes, it's simply gorgeous. <3

    SvarSlet
  6. What a strong sparkle and I love the color too!

    SvarSlet
  7. I love it too, it's an amazing polish!

    SvarSlet
  8. The colour is amazing and the effect is really "wow!" :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. WOW indeed. This one is really gorgeous :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. This looks a bit special. Gorgeous!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...