Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 18. juni 2015

Nail Pattern Boldness Broom Bones swatches


Nail Pattern Boldness Broom Bones is a gorgeous purple holo with a super strong effect, insane in the sun and very visible in other light settings – I love it! This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you love this one just as much as I do :)

I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

Se many, many more indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

34 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, it's gorgeous, something I'd wear for sure!

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh my... really curious for this brand. Gorgeous holo!

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh that's gorgeous purple holo.....I am loving it. <3

    SvarSlet
  4. beautiful holo <3 Very strong effect. (:

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh I love it, soooo beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I'm starting to think you are posting these gorgeous polishes just to tease me ;)

    Love it!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. WOW that took you a long time to figure out - I have tried soooo hard hahahaha ROTFL

      Slet
  7. It looks like a perfect purple for you.

    SvarSlet
  8. It really is a gorgeous purple. I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. I love it, and I'm happy I've got it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, this never leaves my collection either...

      Slet
  10. The strong blue holo flame is really nice!

    SvarSlet
  11. wow, it is really gorgeous

    SvarSlet
  12. Sooo gorgeous! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  13. Oh, very interesting colour and a beautiful holo effect! :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. Super beautiful *__* I love blurple shades, but holo makes them even prettier!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...