Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 6. juni 2015

Chanel Violette 73, 2001 - Collaboration Saturday

Yes, we go on and on - it's time for yet another Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!

Chanel Violette 73 is from 2001.  It is a very pale and muted rosy-violet with a pearlescent finish prone to brush strokes. It’s not at all my color, but I’m so pleased to have it anyhow. It was a pleasant surprise that two coats were enough.
As I said: it's not a favorite of mine, but I'm happy to have it in my collection!

Now let's see if Elena has something prettier for us, I'm sure she has...!

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

21 kommentarer:

  1. So many of these older, but not really old, Chanel polishes remind me of my grandmother's nightgowns. I guess that pearly finish is to blame.
    I know you are a collector and that you are probably on a good way to own every Chanel polish ever made so I have no doubt you enjoy this one as much as any other that is more to your taste.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I wish I were even remotely close to woning them all, but I only have a fraction :D

      Slet
  2. This color is not so pretty ;D but we need it to our Chanel colection, right? :))))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you are perfectly right - spoken like a true fellow collector :D

      Slet
  3. Quite a pleasant colour but a bit on the pale side.

    SvarSlet
  4. I think this very a very elegant and precious colour, the problem is to wear it with elegance of course! I like it on you Maria,
    kisses :*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot :D - I'm probably not too elegant ;)

      Slet
    2. Hahaha thanks, I maybe used to be, when I was younger, now I'm more "practical" :P

      Slet
  5. It's okay but nothing special. At least it's part of your collection and you've worn it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Not my cup of tea but cute indeed! And it's very old too!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's fairly old, and nice for my collection!

      Slet
  7. I understand you appreciate it as a collector. But yes, it's... a little bit boring :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, nice for the collection, otherwise not so much ;)

      Slet
  8. I am not sure how to think about this color. In one way I like it a lot. But on the other hand I think it would not look that good on me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it is a demanding one, I also think so :)

      Slet
  9. Not my colour either but you have to say that it looks nice over your nails anyway :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you think so, I don't feel convinced LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...