Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 10. juni 2015

Dance Legend Different View 850, Holodays coll. swatches


Dance Legend Different View 850 is from the Holodays collection. It’s a multichrome shifting between green, grey, purple, pink, silver and more and it has holo particles to make it even more interesting. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this unique polish?

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

29 kommentarer:

  1. Amazing! Like a cosmic space.

    SvarSlet
  2. I love it. It is probably one of my favourite polishes as it is so unique. I love how you've managed to capture its many facets.

    SvarSlet
  3. Hi dear Maria! It is very pretty *____*

    SvarSlet
  4. Ahhhhh this is gorgeous, isn't it? :D

    SvarSlet
  5. This is a great polish for a galaxy nail art! Wonderful one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - alltho it actually is one in itself :)

      Slet
  6. I really love it :-D <3 *hangs head in shame* I've had it for a while and not used it yet... one day lol ;-)

    SvarSlet
  7. not bad, but i think it would look even better over black, this way looks kinda washed out ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, but it's not sheer so the black would have no influence at all...

      Slet
  8. I think it looks like a galaxy mani all by itself :)

    SvarSlet
  9. This seems like a dance party of stars...Amazing polish. <3

    SvarSlet
  10. It wouldlook horrible an me but I like the unique color shift!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not sure it would - because it has so much to offer...

      Slet
  11. I really love this one and I'm glad it's mine.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's a lovely polish to have in ones stash :)

      Slet
  12. I was browsing my blogloving feed thinking that I will check and comment all your posts from tomorrow on but... than I saw this and *______* it's defenetly my cup of tea!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL that sounds like love at first glance :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...