Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 2. juni 2015

Superchic Lacquer Live Wire and Short Circuit, High Voltage part 3

Today I have PART THREE of the 8 neon chrome holographic polishes from the Superchic Lacquer High Voltage collection. They are both very opaque in one coat, but they are shown in two with a coat of Seche Vite. They are easy to work with and the dry time is quick!

Live Wire:
Live Wire is a pretty spring green; it’s really pretty and happy somehow…

Short Circuit:
Short Circuit is a bright ocean blue – lighter than Tripped. It is so summery!
Do you like them..?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

23 kommentarer:

  1. Both are very vibrant, but I like Live Wire better, both on its own and on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I felt a bit like hmm - unsure of it LOL

      Slet
  2. The green one is an interesting shade :P I'm not in the turquoise/blue period of my life now !

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very interesting - LOL then I know what you would have chosen ;)

      Slet
  3. Svar
    1. It does have something fresh and fun about it!

      Slet
  4. My choice would be Short Circuit, beautiful... But you're right, Live Wire looks really "happy" and fresh :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. I really like the shade of Short Circuit :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought you might, it has that subtle touch of teal :)

      Slet
  6. I'm really like both. I think I prefer the blue one just a little more :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I do rather like that sparkling green.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right, there is something sparkling about it!

      Slet
  8. Live Wire close up is awesome and short circuit is definitely a beautiful shade.

    SvarSlet
  9. Nice springy colors! The green is an extraordinary shade!

    SvarSlet
  10. You are making me wanting the whole collection :D

    SvarSlet
  11. i can't choose, they're both so pretty *.*

    SvarSlet
  12. Ok you showed so many pretty Superchic Lacquers that I feel the urge to try them myself! These two are totally perfect colours :D expecially the blue one, but the green is very nice and edgy too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you should try them - they are so beautiful and the quality is nice :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...