Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 16. oktober 2013

Abstract with crystals - Artsy Wednesday

Today the theme in Artsy Wednesday is crystals.
I painted my nails with Linda Johansen Paso Doblea gorgeous magenta with loads of pink shimmer, one of the polishes I got from Wenche from Norway Nails for my birthday.
I almost decided to leave it alone. But then the mail man arrived with a black striper, and one stripe lead to another and some dots also joined the party. And THEN I suddenly remembered this weeks theme and added a few crystals here and there. I think it became an OK and slightly different way to use crystals - do you like it?
Dagens tema i Artsy Wednesday er krystaller.
Jeg brugte Linda Johansen Paso Doble, en smuk magenta med masser af shimmer, som min grudfarve. Det er en af lakkerne jeg fik i fødselsdagsgave fra Wenche fra Norway Nails!
Jeg var lige ved ikke at lave nail art på den, men så kom posten lige med en ny sort stiper, og den ene stribe tog den anden, og pludselig var der også prikker på neglene. Og SÅ kom jeg pludselig i tanke om denne uges tema og placerede lidt krystaller hist og her. Det blev vist en OK og lidt anderledes måde at bruge krystaller på - kan du li' det?

Check out the other girls Artsy Wednesday mani's
Michelle - Lab Muffin 
Melanie - Nail & Polish 
Emily - An Accent Nail
Catrine - Unnakednails 
Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished
Wendy - M.A.S.P.O.O.A.S.E.
Haylee - Makeup and Masala

Rosemarie - Every Little Polish
Anna - Makeup'n More by Anna

56 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Kayono, I'm so happy to hear it :)

      Slet
  2. The colours remind me of Christmas :)

    SvarSlet
  3. This manicure is really artistic, like it so much :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Irmak, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  4. wonderful <3 really artistic

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous, really love the addition of the crystals

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thanks a lot Laura!

      Slet
  6. Love this! The crystals add so much visual interest and the colors you used are just perfect! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they do make the eye look twice ;) - thanks a lot Kristine!

      Slet
  7. This looks really cute and making me think of seaweed and bubbles.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, yes, that's a great association Elena, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  8. Wow this is so cool and beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I like it. I wouldn't mind having a wallpaper or drapes with this design. It is so powerful and vivid and energizing. Great job.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, thanks a lot for those wonderful thoughts and words Vedrana!!

      Slet
  10. Gorgeous! The colorful crystals are so pretty in this mani... great job! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like the combo, thank you so much Yun!

      Slet
  11. wow, such an elegant and festive manicure, adore it <3
    correct me if i'm wrong, but i think this is the first time we see decorations on your nails ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that, thanks a lot Zana!

      Slet
    2. Thee was once before, but that was even before I started blogging ;)

      Slet
  12. I love it, it looks fabulous!! Wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that my friend, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  13. Your colour scheme is flawless on this theme Maria! They all work so well together and the bling is so pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot Mel, I'm so happy to hear it!!

      Slet
  14. This is lovely! Crystals usually look really tacky to me but this is refined and elegant!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it Michelle, and yes, I kind of have the same feeling about crystals :)

      Slet
  15. I love how you incorporated the crystals!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Anna, I'm happy you like it!

      Slet
  16. I love this design! So elegant :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  17. Gosh. This is so beautiful (: so Chic! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot - I'm so pleased you like it!

      Slet
  18. Oh my, this is an AMAZING one :D
    Love it so much, those crystals make this mani different and special ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear that *Ky*, I am blushing - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  19. Wow, you just gave my crystals a new life! This is a really cute idea and I have to try it asap!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much YueMeigi, I'm so happy that you like it and would love to see your result!

      Slet
  20. Perfect abstract manicure with crystals! I hope that you'll use them a little bit more! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so please you like it - and hmm, I would not count on it ;)

      Slet
  21. This is gorgeous! I love it!

    SvarSlet
  22. I love the way you used the crystals

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Irina, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  23. So edgy! this look rocks!!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot Karen, I'm so pleased you like it!

      Slet
  24. These are definitely very artsy, and really cute!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm happy you think so, thanks a lot Amber!

      Slet
  25. haha I like all the additions! Those crystals are really cute!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like them, thanks a lot Traci!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...