Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 28. oktober 2013

Chanel Rouge Rubis 677, Nuit Infinie Holiday 2013 - swatches

As promised earlier today, when I showed Accessoire 573, here you have:
Chanel Rouge Rubis 677 – is the only new polish in the Holiday 2013 collection from Chanel, called Nuit Infinie. The other polish is a repromotion of Accessoire 573, it was originally released in the spring collection Printemps Precieux.
Rouge Rubis is a beautiful, bold and bright red, and probably the brightest of the classic red Chanels, but I will make a comparison later.
It is very well pigmented, so one coat is almost enough, but this is 2 coats. The application is a breeze, the dry time is quick and look at that shine even if it is shown without a top coat.
Som lovet tidligere i dag, da jeg viste Chanel Accessoire 573, har du her:
Chanel Rouge Rubis 677 – er den eneste ny lak i 2013 jule kollektionen fra Chanel, der hedder Nuit Infinie. Den anden lak er repromovering af Accessoire 573, der oprindeligt kom i forårs kollektionen Printemps Precieux.
Rouge Rubis er en smuk, kæk, og klar rød, formentlig den mest klare/lyse af de klassiske røde fra Chanel, men jeg skal nok vise en sammenligning på et andet tidspunkt.
Den er særdeles velpigmenteret, så et lag er næsten nok, men du ser her 2 lag. Den er super let at påføre, tørretiden er hurtig – og se som den skinner selv uden en toplak.
Have you, or are you going to pick up Rouge Rubis...?
Er Rouge Rubis på din ønskeseddel, når den nu lander her i Danmark i begyndelsen af november...?

40 kommentarer:

  1. I always love the red nail polish, but not on my nails :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, not so long ago I felt I had to be brave to wear read nail polish - but not any longer, so I kind of understand how you feel :)

      Slet
  2. What a fabulous red! It makes me think of classic Hollywood. ^_^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a truly fabulous and classic red indeed :)

      Slet
  3. I hope, that I can get it!
    xoxo
    Such a wonderful color <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You can, it is being sold in Germanu too - and you NEEEEEEDDD it Karo ;)

      Slet
  4. No, I'm not going to pick it. I'll skip. Too many red polished of this kind already in my stash.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have a lot of reds too, but not really any one like it, and it is by far the brightest of my red Chanel's too!

      Slet
  5. Bright, hot and beautiful! Reds differ, and this one belongs to the group of reds I like :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, red isn't just red - but then again I kind of like all of them :)
      I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  6. Very classic, very bright and to me quite uninteresting shade. Looks very nice on you, though.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it on me, and I must confess I like it a lot :)

      Slet
  7. mmm red :) womanly :) Is there such a word I do not know, but I wanted to say :)
    by the way, i did answer your comment on my blog honey :p

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. perfectly understand LOL and It is very feminine indeed :)

      Slet
  8. So so pretty! Reds like this are so classy and you can't help but feel kinda dressed up when you wear them ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ah, so you get that feeling too LOL - but yes, it is a very classy and pretty red :)

      Slet
  9. What a pretty girl she is! I am glad you got her!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. She is - and I got her so early all thanks to you my friend, thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  10. This is such a pretty, bright red :D

    SvarSlet
  11. Omg Maria this is the red of al reds. It's gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that how I feel about it too - it's sunning!

      Slet
  12. Oooh this is lush! And only 2 coats...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The formula is so pigmented and amazing, so 2 coats is perfect :)

      Slet
  13. Maybe I don't "feel it" as "my" colour, but I can only say that it looks very elegant and it suits you! :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. This is a perfect red one! :)
    But I don't think I will buy this, too classical for me :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL the un-classical *Ky* - you would love it, I have no red just like it :)

      Slet
  15. such a warm red, pure classic *.*

    SvarSlet
  16. Oh my...!! Its a beautiful red creme! <3 Kisses,

    Cristina**

    SvarSlet
  17. Svar
    1. Yes, that's the perfect way to describe it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...