Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 12. oktober 2013

Chanel Lilils 647, L'ete Papillon de Chanel coll - swatches - Chanel Saturday

Today it's a new Chanel Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel, and I hope she likes this polish better than the one last week ;)
Chanel Lilis 647 – is part of the summer 2013 collection “L'ete Papillon de Chanel” including Bel Argus 667Azuré 567 and Lilis 647, but I only recently bought Lilis pre-owned.
It is a crem color, not orange – not coral, but a bit of both, it’s bright and bold like the orange, but the coral adds something a little subdued to it!
Here you see 2 easy coats with an amazing formula and a quick dry time – I’m surprised how much I like it!!
The photos are smaller than normally, but until Blogger fixes the last of the Google+ setting issues they have going on at the moment, I cannot show it color accurate in any other size, if you click to enlarge them, you will see what happens.
Later today I have Chanel Bikini Rose one of my vintage Chanels - and tomorrow I also have 2 Chanels for you :) 
I dag er det igen Chanel Saturday sammen med min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel, og jeg håber hun synes lidt bedre on denne lak end sidste uges;)
Chanel Lilis 647 – er del af L'ete Papillon de Chanel kollektionen fra sommeren 2013, der består af Bel Argus 667Azuré567 og Lilis 647, men jeg købte den først for nylig, lettere brugt.
Det er en creme lak, ikke orange – ikke koral, men lidt af hver af dem. Den er frisk og klar som den orange, men det koralfarvede skær giver den noget let dæmpet!
Den er her vist i 2 lette lag på grund af den fantastiske konsistens og en hurtig tørretid – jeg er faktisk overraskende glad for den!
Senere i dag viser jeg Chanel Vintage Rose - en af mine vintage Chaneller - og i morgen har jeg yderlig to Chanel lakker at vise...
Do you like Lilis...?
I wonder what Elena is showing us today - I'll go and have a look, do you want to join me...?
Hvad synes du om Lilis...?
Gad vide hvad Elena har til os i dag - jeg smutter lige over og kigger, vil du med...?

22 kommentarer:

  1. I like it much better, than the one you showed last week. Unfortunately I didn't buy this one, for I got a very similar colour from Dior ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I was hoping you would - even if last week was much funnier for me ;)
      I think you should get, even if you have a similar ;)

      Slet
  2. Svar
    1. Indeed it is - and welcome to my blog Kellyta :)

      Slet
  3. Wow so beautifull! And it looks amazing on you.

    SvarSlet
  4. This one smells like summer. Hot summer.

    SvarSlet
  5. So cute! But I think I wouldn't wear that if not in summer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well it's perfect for summer for sure - but I like bright colors all year round ;)

      Slet
  6. It's a very fun and cute color! I love the hint of pink :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - Chanel knows how to create colors like that :)

      Slet
  7. Wow this shade is stunning! It looks so good on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy you like it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...