Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 20. oktober 2013

Chanel Black Pearl 513 - swatches

Chanel Black Pearl 513 – is from the spring 2011 coll. Les Perles de Chanel, including Black Pearl 513, Pearl Drop 511 and Peche Nacree 515 - earlier today I showed Pearl Drop.
Black Pearl is an interesting color – both gunmetal, black and dark green – with a beautiful shimmer and a truly pearl-like and very shiny finish.
Brush strokes are not a big issue in the application if you are a little careful. Here you see two coats without a top coat and the dry time is good.
Chanel Black Pearl 513 – er fra forårskollektionen i 2011, Les Perles de Chanel, der omfatter Black Pearl 513, Pearl Drop 511 and Peche Nacree 515 - tidligere i dag viste jeg Pearl Drop.
Black Pearl er en interessant lak der både er metalgrå, sort og mørkegrøn med et smukt shimmer og en virkelig perleagtig og skinnende finish.
Hvis man er en smule forsigtig er en let at lægge uden nævneværdige penselstrøg, og her ser du 2 lag uden toplak. Tørretiden er god.
Do you like Black Pearl...?
Hvad synes du om Black Pearl...?

30 kommentarer:

  1. Now that's more like it. I have something that is considered a dupe, but I don't think there is an actual dupe for this polish. It is so special and lovely and looks great on your nails.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I thought it might be. Absolute nails by Douglas in Germany has a good dupe of it - thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  2. Well I think I prefer Pearl Drop with your skin tone.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks my friend, Pearl Drop is happy, she knows you aren't much of a white fan ;)

      Slet
  3. I like that one over the nudes for sure ;) This is a really pretty colour, and I like the way it looks on you :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, so do I for sure, I'm happy you like it :)

      Slet
  4. This is such a wonderful colour <3 I love it so much <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a very petty color, I'm glad you like it too!

      Slet
  5. I love the graphite look of this!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it has that graphite feel, thank s a lot!

      Slet
  6. Black Pearl is so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Oooooh this is SO PRETTY!! Gorgeous color! <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Ooh I love how it has that greenish shimmer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I love that green shimmer too, it really makes it stand out!

      Slet
  9. This one is not for me looks a bit frosty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and I know a lot of people don't like that :)

      Slet
  10. LOVE this colour! It looks fantastic on you :D

    SvarSlet
  11. not bad, love the color but really hate that visible lines :(
    i have a few dupes :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I'm not too fond of brush strokes either, but thinking of how big the nails are on photos and in real life - it isn't very noticeable...

      Slet
  12. Svar
    1. Haha - Black Pearl is so relieved to hear that (me too ;)

      Slet
  13. I like it! I think I have a similar shade from Avon (yeah, I know Avon is not Chanel, but still :))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, not every polish needs to be a Chanel ;)

      Slet
  14. Such a gorgeous Chanel again. I like this one very much, it's a great autumn / winter shade.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed - and slightly mysterious too :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...