Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 27. oktober 2013

Chanel Gondola 499, Venice coll. - swatches

Chanel Gondola 499 – is from the Venice coll. fall 2009, that included Gondola 499 and Intermezzo 501, that I showed earlier today.
Gondola is a perfect fuchsia-wine-red with a lot of pink/magenta shimmer, it is amazing to wear in low light too!
This is 2 coats without a top coat, and as usual the application is easy and the dry time is good.
Chanel Gondola 499 – er fra Venice coll. fall 2009, der bestod af Gondola 499 og Intermezzo 501, som jeg viste tidligere i dag.
Gondola er en perfektfuchsia-vin-rød med en masse pink/magneta shimmer, og den er helt utrolig at have på selv i ringe belysning.
Du ser her 2 lag uden en toplak, og som sædvanlig for Chanel er den let at påføre og tørretiden er god.
What do you think of Gondola - and Intermezzo earlier today, which is your favorite...?
Tomorrow I will show you Accessoire and the brand new Rouge Rubis from the holiday collection.
Hvad synes du om Gondola - og Intermezzo tidligere i dag, hvilken er din favorit...?
I morgen vil jeg vise Accessoire og den spritnye Rouge Rubis fra julekollektionen, der er lige på trapperne her i Danmark!

32 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Gorgeous is just the right word for it :)

      Slet
  2. So gorgeous shade :) I would wear it the 25th of December :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Now that's a polish I'd definitely wear!!! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. They are both beautiful, but I love Intermezzo!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If I had to choose I would choose Gondola :)

      Slet
  5. gondola is gorgeous and timeless!

    SvarSlet
  6. This is a beauty! Love the colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Hubba, hubba, hubba. This is gorgeous colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, you are so funny ;) - and it can make me go Hubba hubba too :)

      Slet
  8. This one is so pretty too. I like both of them :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Wow, that shimmer is fabulous!

    SvarSlet
  10. I like it because it's dark and magical! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Magical is a very good way to describe it :)

      Slet
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...