Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 27. oktober 2013

Chanel Intermezzo 501, Venice coll. - swatches

Chanel Intermezzo 501 is from the Venice coll. fall 2009, that included Intermezzo 501 and the beautiful Gondola 499, that I will show later today!
Intermezzo is a pearly cream white with an amazing pink shimmer, which makes it so interesting to look at!
For these swatches I first applied 1 coat of white polish, and then 2 coats of Intermezzo, and no top coat is used, and as usual the application is easy. 2-3 coats on it's own would have been good to!
Chanel Intermezzo 501 er fra Venice coll. fall 2009, der bestod af Intermezzo 501 og den smukke Gondola 499, som jeg vil vise i eftermiddag. 
Intermezzo er en fløde-perlehvid med et fantastisk pink shimmer, der gør den meget interessant at se på!
Først lagde jeg 1 lag af en hvid lak som bundfarve, og dernæst 2 lag Intermezzo uden toplak, og den er super let at påføre. 2-3 lag uden hvid underlak, ville også have været OK.
What do you think of Intermezzo...?
Maybe you like it's gorgeous deep red and shimmery sibling Gondola better - check it out later today!
Tomorrow I will show Accessoire and the brand new Rouge Rubis from the Holiday coll.!!
Hvad synes du om Intermezzo...?
Måske kan du bedre li' dens smukke røde tvilling Gondola med det fantastiske shimmer - kigge ind igen kl. 15, så kan du selv afgøre det...
I morgen vil jeg vise Accessoire og den helt nye Rouge Rubis fra julekollektionen, der er lige på trapperne her i DK.

25 kommentarer:

  1. How lovely! That pink shimmer is a nice surprise!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that pink shimmer makes it really stand out :)

      Slet
  2. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful! I really like how this pearly white looks on you :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful! It reminds me of ice that has been lit from behind!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. What a beautiful association - I think you are right :)

      Slet
  5. Very beautiful white! Love the shimmer! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. As I wrote yesterday, this is in my WL since forever, I really love it :)

    SvarSlet
  7. It looks gorgeous. Even I would wear this polish. I actually had a similar (and much older) one and I used up a whole bottle, which is a feat in itself, but even more so when it is a light polish in question.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh wow, then you must have like it a lot - do you remember the name of it...?

      Slet
  8. I'm wondering what it looks like without 1 coat of white underneath.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Pretty much the same, at least in 3 coats!

      Slet
  9. This is such a soft pearly shade, and the pink shimmers in there are AMAZING! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are amazing indeed, I' glad you like it too .)

      Slet
  10. It looks so interesting1 I like it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that shimmer really makes it stand out :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...