Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 19. oktober 2013

Chanel Ballerina 167, Flamme Rose 87 and Seduction 101 - swatches

As promised earlier today here you have 3 other lightly pigmented nudes from Chanel.
My old nails have a lot of ridges, not pretty in sheer nudes, so excuse the 2-finger swatches today - but as you know my mission is to show as many Chanel polishes as possible!!
Som lovet tidligere i dag har jeg yderligere 3 let pigmenterede nudes fra Chanel at vise.
Mine gamle negle har mange riller, der ikke ser godt ud i gennemsigtige lakker, så jeg nøjes i dag med at vise 2 fingre, men som du ved, er det min hensigt at vise så mange Chanel lakker som muligt!!

Chanel Ballerina 167 – is an elderly lady from spring 2005.
She is a slightly rose-toned nude beige, here shown in two coats, and look how shiny she is even without a top coat.
Chanel Ballerina 167 – er en ældre dame fra foråret 2005.
Hun er let rosa-hudfarvet-beige, og er her vist i 2 lag. Se hvor hun skinner selvom der ikke er brugt toplak.

Chanel Flamme Rose 87 also called Natural Pink 87 – I have not been able to find any info about year of release or possible collection – can you help…?
Flamme Rose is a slightly rose-toned nude beige, here shown in 2 coats, and look how shiny it is even without a top coat.
Chanel Flamme Rose 87 er den samme som Natural Pink 87 – jeg har ikke kunnet finde info om hverken udgivelsesår eller evt. kollektion - kan du hjælpe...?
Flamme Rose er en ganske let rosa-beige, der her er vist i to lag, og se som den skinner selv uden toplak.

Chanel Seduction 101 – I have not been able to find any info about year of release or possible collection, but I presume it’s fairly old – can you help…?
Seduction is a peachy nude beige with an amazing golden shimmer. Here you have 2 coats (2½ on the middle finger), and the finish is so shiny and beautiful even without a top coat.
Chanel Seduction 101 – jeg har ikke kunnet finde info om hverken udgivelsesår eller evt. kollektion, men jeg har fornemmelsen af at den er ret gammel - kan du hjælpe...?
Seduction er en fersken-beige med et helt fantastisk gyldent shimmer. Du ser her 2 lag (2½ på langemand), og dens finish er skinnende og smuk selv uden toplak.

How do you feel about sheer nudes like the 6 I have shown today - are they for you or not...?
Hvordan har du det med gennemsigte lakker som de 6 jeg har vist i dag - er det dig - eller måske slet ikke...?

22 kommentarer:

  1. They are perfect for classy elderly lady but I'm still not sure for me (well, I'm not classy neither elderly-LOL)... The shimmer in the last one is pure gorgeousness but ballerina somehow calls me ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Elderly - just like me - uh um - I'm not classy, so I will stick with the brighter colors too :)
      If Ballerina calls you - first sign of getting older muahha - but yes, the shimmer in Seduction is truly amazing!

      Slet
  2. I am barely on speaking terms with regular nudes :D Sheer ones, while classy, have nothing to do on my nails. I like how Flamme Rose looks on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I see what you mean - of these 3 I prefer Seduction...

      Slet
  3. I would like Ballerina & Seduction to make a baby! And that would be the PERFECT nude pink with shimmer! :) Sorry I'm no help with the release & collection dates on these beauties.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That sounds like a great plan, I'll place them next to each other in the drawer, so let's see what happens ;)

      Slet
  4. 101 is very pretty ....I need it too :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think so too, and was happy to find it, it is not often seen for sale. I hope you find it :)

      Slet
  5. The first two, especially, are lovely! I like the color of the last one too, but I know that I can't wear it :-).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Those peaches are demanding to wear (for me too), but I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  6. I don't wear a lot of nude polishes, but these are all very classic and pretty. The shimmers in Seduction 101 is amazing!! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Neither do I, my ridges cannot be hidden in them - but yes, they are elegant and work appropriate - and indeed: that shimmer <3

      Slet
  7. Yourxchanel collection is ever growing and very impressive! Just, wow! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, sometimes so much I cannot believe it - thanks my friend :)

      Slet
  8. I'm surprised, Flamme Rose looks so good on you. Frankly speaking - I could never wear that colour.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't really feel comfortable wearing it, my skin didn't look nice against it in person I thought...

      Slet
  9. I love Flamme Rose! I think it looks so nice and clean!

    SvarSlet
  10. Ooh more beauties! Love these on you!

    SvarSlet
  11. i could skip all of these without any regret, really not my type of polish ;)

    SvarSlet
  12. Remember my mission ;) - I'm happy to have them in collection - it means a lot to me to have as many of the Chanels on my blog as possible :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...