Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 26. oktober 2013

Chanel Rose Confidentiel 491 Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss coll. fall 2010 - swatches and comparisons

Rose Confidentiel 491 – is from the Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss coll. fall 2010: Rose Insolent 489, Rose Confidentiel 491 and Rouge Fatal 487.
Rose Confidentiel is a creme polish in a dusty vintage rose shade, a bit of mauve, pale liver, brick and a touch of caramel, and I must confess that I don't like it against my skin, but as you know: My mission is to show as many Chanel polishes as  possible!
This is 2 coats without a top coat, the application was easy and the dry time good. The finish is beautiful and glossy.
Rose Confidentiel 491 – er fra Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss coll. fall 2010Rose Insolent 489, Rose Confidentiel 491 og Rouge Fatal 487.
Rose Confidentiel er den crème lak i en støvet antik rose farve, en smule mauve, bleg lever, teglsten og lidt karamel, og jeg er ikke vild med den til min hudfarve, men som du ved: Min mission er at vise så mange Chanel lakker som muligt!
Du ser 2 lag uden en toplak, den er let at lægge og tørretiden er god. Den har en flot, skinnende finish.
And a comparison - what do you think of Rose Confidentiel...?
Maybe you like Black Satin that I showed earlier today better?
Tomorrow I will show more Chanel polishes: Intermezzo and Gondola and Monday I will show Accessoire and the brand new Rouge Rubis!
Og en sammenligning - hvad synes du om Rose Confidentiel...?
Måske kan du bedre lide Black Satin, som jeg viste tidligere i dag?
I morgen vil jeg vise flere Chanel lakker: Intermezzo og Gondola og på mandag viser jeg Accessoire og den sprit nye Rouge Rubis!

26 kommentarer:

  1. Elena of course, likes Black Satin better, then Rose Confidential. But anyhow, it's beautiful and somehow reminds me a bit to Élexir.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL so do I, Elixir is much, much more red fortunately, but there is some nuance likeness, I agree....

      Slet
  2. I love this vintage rose shade so much <3
    xoxo & happy saturday :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased to hear it - and likewise - or: Happy Sunday ;)

      Slet
  3. And I have to say that I like it on your skin :)
    It's classy, full stop :)
    But I know that I'll prefer tomorrow's picks XD
    Intermezzo is in WL since forever :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You do??? OK, than that's settled hahaha, I'm glad you think so *Ky* :)

      Slet
  4. "Pale liver"? That has got to be a joke! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nope, that's what it felt like to me, ligesom lys kødsaft, ;)

      Slet
  5. the third one is my favourite :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So that would be this one then - I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  6. Are you kidding? It is gorgeous! And I don't see anything wrong with it and your skintone, Maria :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's so wonderful that we all have different views on colors - and fortunately there are colors for all of us. But I guess you are right, it's just in my head :)

      Slet
  7. Beautiful dusty shade, I like it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Pretty colour, but nothing more. Paparazzi looks far more interesting.

    SvarSlet
  9. Perfekt farge nå som jeg leter etter ny jobb. Trygg, kledelig, diskret. Ikke alle arbeidsgivere er like glade i mine mørke lilla farger eller sterke røde. Favoritten min er Taboo, men den gir ikke det profesjonelle inntrykket jeg ønsker nå for tiden.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, jeg håber du finder et job, og hahaha, du har helt reti beskrivelsen, en vældigt tryg farve ;)
      Jeg elsker også de stærke farver inkl. lilla og rød :)

      Slet
  10. I do think this is a lovely shade and would be well worth trying

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy that you like it, and hope you get it - I did feel a bit uncomfortable wearing it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...