Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 13. oktober 2013

Chanel Gold Fingers - swatches and comparisons

Gold Fingers was a Las Vegas de Chanel exclusive from 2012 released to celebrate the re-opening of Chanel Bellagio shop in Las Vegas. I’m not sure how widely it was distributed later on, at least it wasn’t sold in Denmark. I bought mine from a German Ebay seller.
It is a beautiful golden shade with a pretty multi-sized shimmer making the gold very vivid.
The application was easy, and here I show you 3 coats with no top coat, but 2 coats is enough for most.
Gold Fingers var en Las Vegas de Chanel eksklusive fra 2012, der blev lavet for at fejre genåbningen af Chanel Bellagio shoppen i Las Vegas. Jeg er usikker på, hvor den derefter blev solgt, men den blev  i hvert fald ikke solgt i Danmark. Jeg købte min fra en Ebay sælger iTyskland.
Det er en smuk guldfarve med et smukt shimmer i forskellige størrelser, der lakken meget levende at se på.
Den var let at påføre, og her ser du 3 lag uden toplak, men 2 lag er nok for de fleste.
- and a comparison
No dupes here, Curieux is paler and metallic, Gold Fingers has shimmer and Gold Fiction is a tad warmer and metallic without flakies
Do you like Gold Fingers...?
Kan du li' Gold Fingers...?

24 kommentarer:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour! It was available in Scotland at the time and I bought it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - and thank you for the info :)

      Slet
  2. This one is going on to my wishlist!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see why, you should grab it soon before it goes too high in price, but you also can find pre-owned ones :)

      Slet
  3. I LOVE IT! And among the other two this is my favourite one, great pick! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. it's not bad color, it's just that i think it would look bad on my skin-tone ;)

    SvarSlet
  5. Well, I'm also sure, it will look terrible with my skin-tone. No...no...not mine ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. What a luxurious and rich gold! Love how shimmery it is! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  7. I remember seeing the press releases for this polish, and it gripped my heart! Seriously, it was one of those shades where it just spoke to you. Unfortunately, for one reason, or another I never got it (I *think* it may not been a Canadian release, or at least not in my town? Las Vegas only? I don't remember ) plus its a little hard to justify (but not impossible! lol) the cost of buying chanel. Either way I'm more then happy to feast my eyes on your beautiful swatch ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot Karen, but I still hope you get one - pre-owned ones can be great and not expensive :)

      Slet
  8. I like it because it isn't too in your face, and it is still clearly gold. But of the three from the comparison photo I like Gold Fiction best.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think that's a perfect way of describing it Vedrana :)
      I'll have to swatch Gold Fiction soon!!

      Slet
  9. I am not usually into golden polishes, but this is really classy and beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aw, that is big words coming from you because you do not like gold normally :)

      Slet
  10. Beautiful... very beautiful...
    Kisses
    Eva - www.adegadeesmaltes.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  11. The face of wealth this polish!
    Very Beautiful.

    Unhas da Tabata

    SvarSlet
  12. This is such a beautiful gold!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...