Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 26. oktober 2013

Chanel Black Satin 219 - swatches - Chanel Saturday

In this 10th Chanel Saturday together with my friend Elelna from PicturedTinsel - I'm showing:
Chanel Black Satin 219 – is now in the standard collection and was first released in 2006. The Black Satin is the same all over the world – BUT there were for a short period of time a LE US version with a beautiful subtle shimmer, and I would love to get my hands on that one!
Black Satin is a pure black creme, one coat could be enough, but here you see 2 without a top coat. The finish is shiny and amazing, and the dry time is good.
There are many other black polishes, but this one is in my opinion quite special and extremely beautiful!
I denne 10. Chanel Saturday sammen med min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel - vil jeg vise:
Chanel Black Satin 219 – er fra standard sortimentet og blev første gang solgt i 2006. I dag er Black Satin den samme over hele verden – MEN der var en kort overgang en LE US version, der havde et smukt shimmer, og den vil jeg meget gerne have fat i!
Black Satin er en sort creme lak, et lag kan være nok, men her ser du 2 lag uden topak.
Dens finish er helt fantastisk og skinnende, og der er måske nok mange andre sorte lakker, men denne er efter min mening helt speciel smuk! 
Do you like a good black creme, like Black Satin...?
Later today I am showing Rose Confidentiel, tomorrow I will show Intermezzo and Gondola and Monday I will show Accessoire and the brand new Rouge Rubis!
And NOW let's go and see what Elena has for us today!!!
Kan du li' en god sort creme lak som Black Satin...?
Senere i dag vil jeg vise Rose Confidentiel, i morgen vil jeg vise Intermezzo og Gondola og på mandag viser jeg Accessoire og den sprit nye Rouge Rubis!
Og lad os SÅ smutte over for at se, hvad Elena har til os i dag!!!

27 kommentarer:

  1. This indeed is a beautiful rich black creme. I love it for when I tried it, one coat already gave almost full opacitiy.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the pigmentation and finish is amazing :)

      Slet
  2. It's beautiful! I love black creme nail polishes, especially if it covers in just one coat! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Black nails are so pretty and sexy <3

    SvarSlet
  4. You're right, this nail polish is somehow a perfect black one :)
    The only thing is that chanels (on me) don't last so much :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In my opinion it is indeed.
      I'm sorry to hear that, it is strange how not all polishes work for everyone...

      Slet
  5. I didn't even know that Chanel made black polishes :) I like a good, black creme, but that one is not in my price range :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do indeed make polishes in every color LOL

      Slet
  6. Nice! I would like to see also the US version with the shimmer! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so beautiful, and I would love to have it :)

      Slet
  7. I wish you could get your hands on that version with shimmer. It sounds like it is very nice indeed.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too, unfortunately many sellers sell normal BS's as being the US version, not knowing the difference...

      Slet
  8. I HAVE THAT ONE! Do you want it? We can swap for something on your CHanel swap list. I paid $50 for it a LONG time ago-contact me-use my blog contact tab if you're interested. I looked at it this weekend.

    SvarSlet
  9. finally something i have in my stash :D
    do i need to tell you how much i love it ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...