Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 31. oktober 2013

Random subtle doodlings

The base color is Chanel Rouge Moire, see swatches HERE. I wanted to stay in the metallic frame with some subtle doodling, so I chose a copper metallic acrylic craft color and before I top coated with Seche Vite, I added inm Northern Light Hologram Top Coat Silver to the parts with the doodling.
Grundfarven er Chanel Rouge Moire, se swatches HER. Jeg blev i det metallic look og skriblede lidt med en kobber akrylfarve, og før jeg lagde Seche Vite toplakken, lagde jeg er lag inm Northern Light Hologram Top Coat Silver til den del af neglene med skriblerierne.

25 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. I'm glad you like the subtle design, thanks a lot Miriam!

      Slet
  2. I like how subtle it is. It looks quirky, but not in your face.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that was I was hoping to achieve - glad you like it, thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  3. How pretty! It's subtle, but still really noticeable! Love it. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thanks a lot Yun!

      Slet
  4. wow! very very very pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  5. So pretty! I love subtle manicures like this and that color combination is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it Kristine, thank you so much!

      Slet
  6. Amazing color and pretty manicure ♡♡

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad that you like it Gonca, thank you so much :)

      Slet
  7. I think this looks really awesome!!

    SvarSlet
  8. The color is a bit too frosty to me but looks great on you :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - on me ;)
      It's fun, I don't really thing Rouge Moiré is frosty, but of course there are different degrees of being frosty :)

      Slet
  9. Subtle indeed, it is lovely! :)
    I would wear this kind of mani for ever and ever and ever

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, actually I was busy when I made it, so I ended up wearing it an entire week...

      Slet
  10. The designs are lovely, Maria! :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...