Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 15. oktober 2013

Linda Johansen swatches: Razzle Dazzle and Paso Doble

As I told you yesterday I for my birthday got a generous gift card from the sweet Wenche from Norway Nails, and these two gorgeous Linda Johansen polishes are among the polishes I picked!

First we have Linda Johansen Razzle Dazzle - a gorgeous medium purple loaded with micro glitters, some - if not all - are holographic.
My ring finger is darker, because I wanted to see what Razzle Dazzle would look like over at darker color, in this case an eggplant purple. The difference was very clear after the first coat - which could have been enough on the ring finger, but what you see here is 2 coats. It dries with a silky finish, so I decided to add a top coat to add some shine.

Next we have Linda Johansen Paso Doble - just like the dance: fiery and passionate...
It's a fuchsia pink loaded with gorgeous pink and magenta shimmer, this is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
Do you like them - which is your favorite...?

The code MARIA10 - gives you a 10% discount from Norway Nails

31 kommentarer:

  1. Razzle Dazzle is really stunning! :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Razzle Dazzle is my favourite one among these two precious lacquers but I think it also because I don't own anything similar to that (and I guess I own some dupes of paso doble)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very unique - but I truly love both of them :)

      Slet
  3. Wow, Razzle Dazzle is seriously sparkly. I love the colour too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, really seriously LOL - and the sparkle and color goes so well together :)

      Slet
  4. Oh wow, I just loooove the purple one.:-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh my goodness LOVE these! You always have such gorgeous swatches lady :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aw, thanks a lot - and yes, they are highly lovable :)

      Slet
  6. I love the first one. It kind of reminds me of a Picture Polish on speed :P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, you are so right, I thought that too :)

      Slet
  7. I love them both, they are extremely pretty! Razzle Dazzle is my favourite though!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. How on earth did I know that hahaha - of course you do ;)

      Slet
  8. Wow these are beautiful. I think my eyes opened wider when I saw Razzle Dazzle lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think that must be a normal reaction :)

      Slet
  9. They're gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  10. My mouth fell open when I saw the purple one, it's SO pretty!

    SvarSlet
  11. Wow both are gorgeous! I want them. LOL

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, you cannot have mine hahaha ;) - I hope you get them - they are gorgeous!

      Slet
  12. Razzle Dazzle looks amazing! It looks like a holo from a distance but up close it looks very unique :) I love the blurple color too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very unique indeed - it is so gorgeous :)

      Slet
  13. Both look beautiful! I have Razzle Dazzle, and love it. But I've only showed it layered in a nail art post, because I'm bad at photographing purple. :-(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you can change the settings on you camera, but purple can be difficult for some of them...
      But yes, both are so beautiful!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...