Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 21. november 2014

Celestial Cosmetics Birth Of A Star swatches

Celestial Cosmetics Birth Of A Star was made to celebrate Celestial Cosmetics first birthday.
It is a slightly duochrome, dusky purple with grey and pink flashes and a super strong holo effect. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash. 
What do you think?
I bought this beauty from Edgy Polish 
– one of the sweet sponsors of my GIVEAWAY (November 3rd – 24th).

28 kommentarer:

  1. Wow....gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I LOVE those Sparkles. Amazing :D

    SvarSlet
  3. A girl can never get too many rainbows! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Now this one is just super amazing <3 A polish after my own heart :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. This is amazing! And I love the name - Celestial Cosmetics is a little beautiful star :)

    SvarSlet
  6. So pretty! *_* and quite unique too!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...