Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 30. november 2014

Nail mail November 2014

May I present the nail mail that arrived in November!
As of now I'll bring you a Nail Mail post on the first Sunday of a given month OR if the last day of a month is a Sunday - just like today.
On the other Sundays I'll catch up on my "The Never Ending Haul Story" until I hopefully sometime in March/April 2015 am up to date, how does that plan sound?
One could say that pne monthly post with group shots like below is enough, but I kind of like posts with the closer look at the bottles, and I know that a lot of my readers love these posts - so what do YOU think??
Compared to October, I was not as bad in November..
BUT the until November 15th purchased polishes from October arrived at my doorstep - as you can see on the first 6 photos!

November 3rd - bought in October:
Finds from Ebay!

November 5th - bought in October:
Nailmail from Cadillacquer!

November 8th - bought in October:
A few beauties from Norway Nails!

November 12th - bought in October, part 1

November 12th - part 2:
A big bunch of beauties brought by special delivery ;)

November 15th - bought in October:
Beauties from Pahlish!

Ok, now to the November purchases!

November 19th:
Two beauties from Elevation Polish...

November 24th - part one
- a fresh set of Seche Vite

November 24th - part two
Five holo beauties from a to me new brand: Mod Lacquer!

November 24th - part three
- nail mail from the sweet Aneta/Not Copy A Cat :) - brands I never tried before!

November 25th
Two shiny pretties from a to me new brand: Starrily!

November 26th - part one
Four glittering beauties from the Dutch indie maker Suzanne at Let It Glitter! My first from this brand...

November 26th - part two
Three beauties from Above The Curve!

November 28th - part one
- my picks from the Gwen Stefani coll. from Ebay.

- some Colour Alike holos.

There are around 15 polishes bought in November that haven't arrived/been shipped yet. My plan is to keep December a low buy :D

34 kommentarer:

  1. Maria....Maria....at first sight, it doesn't really look that much, but then I started counting. ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL *shudder* I didn't dare to count them :D

      Slet
    2. You'd really better not. Eventhough last week on Thursday I bought another 2 I cannot reach yours. :o)

      Slet
    3. That is scary - I guess I was a bad girl in November - Santa will not pay me a visit :D

      Slet
  2. Wow, so many gorgeous bottles and gorgeousness in the bottles :D
    I follow Starilly on Instagram and she posts beautiful pics and videos of her polishes.

    SvarSlet
  3. The Starilly is new to me and it looks gorgeous. All look gorgeous! And these Colour Alikes! :D I'm glad to see Jokos - their opacity wasn't bad from what I remember. And the Chanel - Galactic Touch... Drool :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - there sure are many drool worthy polishes!

      Slet
  4. Wow, Maria, so many beautiful polishes, how can you afford them all? *sigh*....;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, for starters I only buy clothes and shoes and bags if I need them - never just for fun ;)
      Also I'm allergic to most kinds of makeup and all perfume - so I don't spend much money on other "pleasures" ;)

      Slet
  5. Phew, so many! :) The bottles with the ghosts are the cutest. I like close-up pictures on which you can see the gorgeous shimmer better.

    SvarSlet
  6. I didn't knew Starrily either but after that photo I was jaw-dropped :) And you know, I LOVVVE this kind of post :D

    SvarSlet
  7. What can I say?! Wooow! :) This is nail polish haven.

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow! Very interesting to see nearly only new brands! And as usual, I think they are very pretty. I like to see the bottles close enough to se if it's a holo or glitter, but I also like to see pictures where I see the names. I was also thinking about buying little in December, but not after seeing these beauties...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I thought it would be nice to broaden my horizon...
      LOL - I hope you get some pretty ones!

      Slet
  9. What an awesome collection of gorgeous polishes

    SvarSlet
  10. OMG :-O What a great collection of new polishes :-O Jaw dropping Maria!! :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh that was the sound I heard, your jaw :D - thanks a lot Ananka!

      Slet
  11. Wow, that's an amazing haul - and so many new brands to try!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I felt like giving some new ones a chance ;)

      Slet
  12. So many pretties! I'm looking forward to see the aqua blue from Mod Lacquer. Or a comparison post with some of your holo pretties :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I can tell you the rainbows in the Mod lacquers are amazing - I look forward to trying them!

      Slet
  13. Svar
    1. Yes - where should I put all of them - maybe you will adopt them hahahahaha :)

      Slet
  14. I just can't decide my favourite group, so I'll just wait for your swatches.. :-) Looking forward to your swatches, all these nail polishes are beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. 3 of the Let It Glitter will be published later today!!

      Slet
  15. OMG Maria, this haul post made my eyes sparkle *____*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot, I'm so pleased to hear that <3

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...