Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 26. november 2014

Darling Diva The Grand Rite, Salem coll. swatches

Darling Diva The Grand Rite is from the Salem coll. 2014.
It is an absolutely gorgeous ruby red holo – it instantly made me think of the shade and shimmer in the non-holo Chanel Malice. But then I checked, Malice is darker and the shimmer isn’t as gorgeous as in this one – I feel like it’s glowing!!! It is very opaque in 1 coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.
Isn't it just gorgeous??
It's available from Edgy Polish - worldwide delivery!!

36 kommentarer:

  1. It looks like glowing indeed, impressive.

    SvarSlet
  2. Maria, you know, red holo is not your colour. It's mine ;o).
    Really gorgeous. I love this one.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, yes, I know, I'm sorry hahahahaha
      Now get shopping!!

      Slet
  3. I love it, especially after comparison to Malice :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes Malice is so special, so to find something just as/more beautiful is wonderful :D

      Slet
  4. I think this is one of the red holo I prefer between the ones you posted recently!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so pleased to hear that - and I agree, it really is very pretty!

      Slet
  5. This is even intenser than BEWBS! Wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think they probably are much the same in the intense department LOL
      Definitely wow material both of them!

      Slet
  6. I need to go down in the garden to recollect my jaw *O*

    SvarSlet
  7. Indeed, really gorgeous! Such a warm colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Glowing for sure! It's down right gorgeous as well :-D Lovely deep colour with gorgeous sparkly holo goodness :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep, you are so right about all of the above ;)

      Slet
  9. Svar
    1. Darling Diva really knows how to make them!!

      Slet
  10. I bought this one too, but haven't worn it yet. It looks a bit brown - I hope I don't see that on my nails :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't feel it was brown at all, but in the bottle it does look a little brownish...

      Slet
  11. What a lovely deep red shade!

    SvarSlet
  12. I definitely see you in this one! :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. This is STUNNING. Need to put it on my wishlist!

    SvarSlet
  14. wow, this is definitely the best looking red holo that i have ever seen *.*
    this whole collection is absolutely mesmerizing <2

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...