Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 22. november 2014

Too Fancy Lacquer Orchadia, Color4nails store exclusive swatches

Too Fancy Lacquer Orchadia is a store exclusive for Color4nails.com.
Orchadia is a pale orchid/lilac pink holo with a beautiful blue shimmer. It might be too pale for me – but it’s very discrete and work friendly – yet with bling. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
What do you think?

22 kommentarer:

  1. I think it's pretty although it might also be too pale for me. But with the right art on top it'll be perfect :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, nail art clearly will make it more wearable for me :)

      Slet
  2. Wow, this is a delicate and pretty color! Suits you well, too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you think so - I still feel it's a bit on the pale side...

      Slet
  3. Just one word comes to mind and that is cute!! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Too pale a colour for my liking, but I can imagine how gorgeous it might look on tanned skin.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, tanned skin clearly would be great with this one!

      Slet
  5. It's pretty! I like it. It's such a flowery pink.

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow, this is really extremely beautiful *love*

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm surprised you like it - I mean normally you do not like this light shades LOL - but I'm happy you do!

      Slet
  7. This one is really, really pretty. I like it a lot :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. IMHO, this might be pale, I agree but simply staggering *_*

    SvarSlet
  9. Svar
    1. Aww, and it's pink ;) - I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  10. I think it's a fresh and cute colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. To me it looks very delicate and beautiful :-) Some nice white flowers on it? :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...