Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 18. november 2014

Pahlish Caramel Apple Orchard, Sugar Plum Marshmallow and Trick Or Mint swatches

This post brings you swatches of my picks of the Pahlish Happy Holo-ween coll. 2014 – I just love the labels on the bottles, aren’t they just cute <3
All are shown in 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Caramel Apple Orchard:

Caramel Apple Orchard is a squishy, beautiful, rich red holo with gorgeous shimmer, they look red, but apparently they are copper and green. 

Sugar Plum Marshmallow: 
Sugar Plum Marshmallow is a muted violet-grey holo with a strong effect, and it has added silver flakies to make it even more unique.

Trick Or Mint:
Trick Or Mint is a pastel mint holo with a really strong holo effect and a golden shimmer that makes it almost glow – it’s so pretty and unique!
What do you think - do you like them - and what is your favorite?

34 kommentarer:

  1. These are beautiful and the labels are just too cute! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I like those polishes, as well as the little ghost on the bottle. He so cute :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Aw, the labels are supercute. I like your choice of colours. I can't pick a favourite because they are all unique and beautiful and they all suit you very nicely.

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow, that red is gorgeous!! I love it - it's perfect in every way!!

    SvarSlet
  5. I love the red Caramel Apple Orchard. Gorgeous. :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I LOVE the first one. My dreamy red holo! Big wow for this one.
    Nr 2 is the mint one. The grey looks good, yet it isn't 'my' hue.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - it is pure perfection :)
      I think I can list them the same way you did!

      Slet
  7. Cute bottles and cute polishes. Finding it hard to pick between them! They are all lovely :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. Yeah, the little ghosts were definitely a factor in me buying as many as I did. :) Sugar Plum Marshmallow has my heart from this trio.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - we are so easy to real in, aren't we - cute bottles rule.
      I guessed that would be your favorite :)

      Slet
  9. i like them all, but the red one is my favorite ! i have enjoyed in pictures ..so nice !

    SvarSlet
  10. What a lovely collection ~ and that red is out of the world

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is a perfect way of describing the red <3

      Slet
  11. these labels are so cute, to die for it *.*
    what's inside the bottles doesn't look any worse either :D

    SvarSlet
  12. Super cute labels...And super "wow" holos! It's quite hard to pick one...maybe the green one (but I love all three of them).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are super pretty all of them :)

      Slet
  13. Ahhhh that minty one... Very very beautiful! Red one also, delish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That really is quite unique, the mint - and you are right about the red too LOL

      Slet
  14. Trick Or Mint is so lovely :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's so nice it shows it's rainbows even if it's a light color :)

      Slet
  15. How cool is this?! I love the bottles and the red and mint polishes. Especially the mint one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If you ask me the answer is super cool LOL
      I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  16. I couldn't choose my fav among those beauty, they are all gorgeous! :) But maybe... Sugar Plum Marshmallow :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are difficult to choose among - but I would have guessed it was your choice ;)

      Slet
  17. Very cute bottles :-) My favourite is Trick Or Mint :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...