Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 2. november 2014

Nail Mail October 2014

October sent a LOT of nail mail my way, one might even say TOO much!
Well I actually do say too much and feel slightly embarrassed - but to my defense a lot of lovely fall collections were released, and XXXXX insert other more or less lame excuses :D

October 2nd a lovely nail mail from *Ky* - see more HERE!

October 3rd

October 4th

October 8th

October 9th

October 11th

October 13th - a HUUUGE nail mail comes in a big boxes almost the right size for a big cat like Findus ;)


October 15th

October 15th

October 16th

October 21st

Octtober 24th

October 27th

 Two lemmings I never thought I would get <3
October 28th brought 2 x nail mail!

OK - that's it - but there are more polishes purchased in October on their way. I will however keep November a low-buy month!!
Or at least that's what I told myself :D

28 kommentarer:

  1. I'm drooling over Dance Legends in particular, and everything that contains holo flakies ;) My cat does the same with boxes ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Cats are drawn to boxes - the tinier the better :D

      Slet
  2. Wow, what an amazing nail mail month you just went through! Lots and lots of pretties! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It was a lovely month - and I'm so glad you like them :)

      Slet
  3. And again the cat steals the show, despite there being so many lovely polishes :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Cats naturally do that, don't they LOL

      Slet
    2. They never fail to do so :D
      I hope you'll like Morgan Taylors as much as I do.

      Slet
    3. LOL - my first hand impression is really nice of the MT's so I think I will!!

      Slet
  4. Wow, wow, wow! So much! *_* The Chaos & Crocodile polishes look interesting. Cute cat!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are sooo right - very much ;) Thanks - I'll tell Findus that!

      Slet
  5. OMG! Maria! Wow....I love those Phalish lacquers.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. Uhmmm... Dance Legend... Chaos and Crocodiles... so many beauties :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. That sure is some number of collections !

    SvarSlet
  8. Ohh October did a wonderful job on you <3
    Love each photo so much <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh wow some great nail mail! My cats are just the same obsessed with boxes!!!! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Svar
    1. LOL - I take it you are a Chanel fan - you have come to the right place ;)

      Slet
  11. well indeed, shame on you ;)
    if i take some of these polishes would it be less embarrassing for you LOL

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - thank you so, so much, you are a true friend ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...