Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 26. november 2014

Cupcake Polish Los Angeles swatches

Time for a bright pink pick-upper here at the end of November, where I would prefer to hibernate:
Cupcake Polish Los Angeles is a gorgeous and girly pink (Blogger makes it darker and more vivid) extremely strong holo, of course amazing in the sun, but it’s also highly visible in all other light settings except in the shade outdoors where most holos go flat, but then it has a pretty shimmer to look at. The application is easy and it’s surprisingly opaque in one coat, but this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite. It does however also dry with a shiny finish on its own. 
NOTE: As usual Blogger makes my pink colors way more vivid, in person this is a girly pink...
I bought it from Norway NailsUse the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.


22 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, this really IS girly pink. It goes well with the brand name. I like how strong the effect is.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Super much so - perfect for a cupcake, you are right :)

      Slet
  2. The linear holo looks a little blue, and I think that's very pretty together with this kind of pink! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. It is such a pretty pink and I love the holo effect - oh wow. Just what we need for the time of year :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Wowzer! I love it. You have a gorgeous collection of holos.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know you love pink, so I knew you would like it!

      Slet
  5. I really like this pink - and it works for stamping too :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Isn't this just so gorgeous ~ a really lovely pink

    SvarSlet
  7. It's really nice, but too bright for me. Reminds me a bit of that Dance Legend you recentely showed?

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it's more bright an true pink than the DL - as far as I remember at least LOL

      Slet
  8. I've been lusting after Cupcake polishes for a while now... They have such girly and pretty shades - like this one.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do indeed - and this truly is one of them :D

      Slet
  9. Vivid or less, this bubblegum barbie pink is just beautiful :D

    SvarSlet
  10. Oh! lo necesito, parece algodón de azúcar!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you really need this candy floss polish ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...