Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 7. november 2014

Elevation Polish Wagagai and Darkest Safari – Africa collection swatches

Today I have swatches of my picks from the Elevation Polish Africa collection – October 2014.

Wagagai:

Elevation Polish Wagagai is a pretty vanilla shade with multi colored shimmer. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Darkest Safari:
Elevation Polish Darkest Safari is a dark green holo with green shimmer. The holo is strong in the sun and more or less visible in other light settings. It is very opaque in the first coat, but this is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like these two polishes from the Africa collection?

20 kommentarer:

  1. That ivory is very pretty, though I'm not sure I would have noticed the shimmer if you hadn't mentioned it and provided the super macro shot. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very subtle, unfortunately more visible in the bottle - but it's a pretty polish!

      Slet
  2. The second one is much rock-style :) The first one has a nice finish.

    SvarSlet
  3. It's like salt and pepper :) I like the contrast between them.

    SvarSlet
  4. I really like the second one :-) but the first one looks like tasty ice cream or something :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it does have that vanilla feel to it :)

      Slet
  5. They are both lovely and I am quite taken by that ivory shade

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty, and also my favorite of these two!

      Slet
  6. These are both lovely, each in its own way. Unexpectedly, I like Wagagai better.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. YAY - it's so nice when that happens, at least I love when it happens to me :)

      Slet
  7. Darkest Safari looks really good.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. I'm impressed by the opaque formula of Wagagai, but then, the color isn't just my favourite one, you know... On the other hand, Darkest Safari is just gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm thinking the Darkest Safari is a bit on the too black side for me...

      Slet
  9. I love them both, Wagagai is a beautiful vanilla shade, and Darkest Safari is really my kind of colour! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. nice, prefer darkest safari, but you probably knew that ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...