Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 21. november 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Sleigh Me swatches

Liquid Sky Lacquer Sleigh Me is a brick red with burnt nuances of red and orange. The holo is visible in most light settings – but the holo in red polishes is so difficult to capture in photos. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat... 
Do you like it?
I bought it from Norway Nails
– one of the sweet sponsors of my GIVEAWAY (November 3rd – 24th). Use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

25 kommentarer:

  1. This one sits in my box of untrieds, and I'm looking forward to seeing it on. Mine doesn't look brick-coloured in the bottle, so now I'm curious to see what it looks like on :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There can of course be differences in all indies - I wish I had your bottle LOL

      Slet
  2. Its shade is suitable for autumn, falling leaves hue :)

    SvarSlet
  3. not quite my color, but still lovely :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I do really like this one - very nice :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. I love red holos. I have an old, discontinued red holo from Glitter Gal, and I haven't been able find any other polish that matches up to it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am fortunate to own quite a few really stunning red holo's :)
      I hope you find more - they are so gorgeous!

      Slet
  6. Although orange colour it still has a soft effect to it... Hard to describe haha! But I like it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are right - it has something soft about it!

      Slet
  7. I <3 brick red, although it isn't the easiest shade to wear.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That kind of red is quite demanding, I agree :)

      Slet
  8. The perfect Santa's sleigh colur <3 They've named it right :) LOVE!

    SvarSlet
  9. Not really my colour, but still nice! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Well, red is rarely seen on your blog ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...