Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 12. november 2014

Darling Diva Living On The Edge swatches

Darling Diva Living On The Edge is a Edgy polish Exclusive.
It’s a beautiful purple holo loaded with a multichrome shimmer that has purple, blurple, blue, and pink shifts, and the holo is visible more or less in all light settings – so a win-win in my book! This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash. 
Do you like this interesting polish?
I bought this beauty from Edgy Polish
– one of the sweet sponsors of my GIVEAWAY (November 3rd – 24th).

28 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely swatches Maria!! <3 This is such a beautiful color!

    SvarSlet
  2. Looks like a showstopper to me.

    SvarSlet
  3. Lovely purple - and it reminds me of a song by Aerosmith ;)

    SvarSlet
  4. It's beautiful! I love the shade and the rainbows and everything about it! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Purple and rainbow sparkles = thumbs up from me. :)

    SvarSlet
  6. What a lovely purple polish. Looks really good :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. i would like it more if it was slightly more purple, but it's pretty anyway

    SvarSlet
  8. i need more living on the edge in my life <3

    SvarSlet
  9. I totally agree - that is a win-win polish indeed! :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...