Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 6. november 2014

Peita's Polish Wendy

Peita’s Polish Wendy is a lilac with a pretty pink shimmer, a super subtle sprinkle of holo and a not too shiny finish, that suits it so well. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat. 
What do you think of Wendy?
I bought it from Norway Nails 
– one of the sweet sponsors of my GIVEAWAY (November 3rd – 24th). Use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

24 kommentarer:

  1. And again that gorgeous lavender, which doesn't match with my skin tone :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know - well fortunately so many other colors do :)

      Slet
  2. It is very pretty on you.
    I love the brand label on the bottle.

    SvarSlet
  3. It's not my type of color but it suits you very well!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm pleased you think so :)

      Slet
  4. I love the shade but the finish isn't convincing me that much :)
    One of that kind of polishes one really needs to try over his own nails ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, some polishes surprise you when they land on the nails :)

      Slet
  5. not bad... it looks even kinda metallic :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it kind of is - and then again not really LOL

      Slet
  6. Sweet shimmer and the colour is too! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh Wendy is very pretty, I like her a lot :-) It's a bit different and I like that :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased you like her, and I think you are right :)

      Slet
  8. What a real beautiful colour

    SvarSlet
  9. Lovely shade, I think that I would try to mattify it, I wonder how it looks matte :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...