Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 16. november 2014

Chanel Phenix 687 - Plumes Précieuse coll. holiday 2014

The brand new holiday 2014 polish from Chanel:
Chanel Phenix 687 is from the Plumes Précieuse coll. holiday 2014. 
Phenix is all you can want from a shiny, bright red cream polish for the holidays, the color is just so Christmas – and combine that with the lovely quality of Chanel – I just love it! It’s very opaque in one coat, but this is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
Do you like it?

28 kommentarer:

  1. I like it, it's like a flame. Phoenix from a flame.

    SvarSlet
  2. see that christmas came earlier this year *.*

    SvarSlet
  3. Lovely <3 such a pretty shade :) a mix between red and orange :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, maybe a little orange, but mostly red in my eyes - and I love it!

      Slet
  4. That does indeed look like the perfect Christmas red, I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh not just for Christmas, this one just oozes class

    SvarSlet
  6. What a gorgeous and classy red - love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Waht a grogeous red. <3

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. Very season appropriate, but not very original shade. I think it is visible how great its formula is. It does look flawless.

    SvarSlet
  9. And THAT is a perfect red! The perfect Santa's coat shade - LOL :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...