Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 8. november 2014

Chanel Claire-Obscur 83, Les Vernis Facettes coll. 2000 - Collaboration Saturday

A new Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel is here - and I have the third of the four polishes from Chanel Les Vernis Facettes coll. 2000: Vice Versa 81Recto Verso 82, Clair-Obscur 83 and Ange-Demon 84 - names are clickable when shown.
The lids and bottles in this collection are silky matte and the glass has a violet shine depending on light and the angle you see it from. The finish of the polishes match the rest, it's silky-matte.
Clair-Obscur 83 is a fascinating old lady, so difficult to describe…
It’s not grey, it’s not violet and it’s neither gold nor bronze – it’is a fascinating iridescent mix of grey, violet, bronze and gold depending on the angle and light.
This is two easy coats without a top coat - I totally LOVE it!
PS: the swatches are not recent, hence shorter nails ;)
Do you like this fascinating 14 year old polish, can you imagine how different and trendsetting this collection was back then?
Now lets have at look at Elena's blog, shall we?

22 kommentarer:

  1. Such an unusual shade. I like it very much.

    SvarSlet
  2. This colour is very exceptional. Looks as if your nails are glowing :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. It is a it unusual but rather pretty

    SvarSlet
  4. It looks really pretty - interesting too -)

    SvarSlet
  5. Really unique polish this one! Especially knowing the story behind it now. Can imagine this was trending! What a beauty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and yes I love finding the story-behind-the-polish info - I wish it was easier on the really old ones :)
      I'm so pleased you like it!

      Slet
  6. That's definitely unique in the cool way! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. This is really a special shade, it would be peculiar even if it were from a Fall 2014 collection!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right about that - it is so unique!

      Slet
  8. I really love this oldie but goodie :D
    And I love this length of nails too ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you do, and at the moment I'm considering to shorten them!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...