Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 5. november 2014

Too Fancy lacquer A Currant Affair swatches

Too Fancy Lacquer A Currant Affair is a gorgeous dark, reddened plum holo with a light bluish purple hue. The holo has a very strong effect in the sun, strong in artificial light and visible in most light settings. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
I bought this beauty from Edgy Polish 
– one of the sweet sponsors of my GIVEAWAY (November 3rd – 24th).

22 kommentarer:

  1. I like it the most in the fourth and the last picture. It looks pretty :) I love holos :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they captured the holo well - LOL, so do I, maybe you guessed it :D

      Slet
  2. What a gorgeous holo. Somehow it reminds me a littel bit to Llarowe's Dirty Diana.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. It does have quite a strong effect, pretty!

    SvarSlet
  4. I like how strong the holo effect is.

    SvarSlet
  5. I like it a lot and can't wait to wear mine :)

    SvarSlet
  6. What a striking effect you have here

    SvarSlet
  7. Now this one is absolutely gorgeous <3 Love it so much :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. Beautiful... :-) Well, I know you are full of beautiful holo polishes.. :-) (I'm jelous...)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I sure am - and I kind of see what you mean ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...