Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 3. februar 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 12

No such luck - this darn story goes on and on and on, sorry... :D

 Pre owned Chanel's - you have seen some of them swatched if you are a regular reader...
 The 2013 FNO polishes - I swatched them a long time ago...
More pre-owned and new (but older) Chanel's - some very old!!!

Illamasqua Facet - I have shown swatches a long time ago...

 More pre-owned and pretty Chanels. semi-rare all of them...

 I showed swatches of Nars Galathée and Fury a while back...
And more pre-owned and vintage Chanels...
See my Chanel collection and the so far swatched HERE - you also find links to the the wish and swap page...

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

TOMORROW I'll show you my stash of untried polishes - it's not for the fainthearted....

28 kommentarer:

  1. I am so looking forward to seeing your untrieds.

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow son todos preciosos, yo tengo alguno. el 307 Orange Fizz a mi me gusta mucho para verano!

    SvarSlet
  3. Untrieds :) I'm waiting for them

    SvarSlet
  4. What a cool idea to show the stash of untrieds! I'm looking so much forward to seeing them all! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It will be group photos "in drawer" - but quite shocking :)

      Slet
  5. oh my, this is such a treasure!

    SvarSlet
  6. Awesome haul! Can't wait to see your pretty manis with these new babies!

    SvarSlet
  7. Svar
    1. LOL - and you shouldn't, it's highly addictive :)

      Slet
  8. i wonder if there's rainbow and pot of gold at the end of this story... because it has to end one day, right ;)

    SvarSlet
  9. Geez! thats a lot of chanels!!!

    SvarSlet
  10. haha I just love your never ending story :D

    SvarSlet
  11. This is an epic haul! ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...