Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 16. februar 2014

Chanel Taboo comparisons - request post

This morning I have two request posts!
Earlier I showed Dior Perlé 187 layered over dark colors and now a Chanel Taboo/P2 Sensual Purple comparison.

When I showed swatches of P2 Sensual Purle right HERE - some of you wanted to know how close it is to Chanel Taboo swatched right HERE.
I decided to throw in other ones really close - and I was surprised to find so few - CLICK to see larger photos...
 The names are on the photo, and below there are close ups of the 4....

Taboo and Sensual Purple are close, but then again clearly different....

Priti Nyc Lilac Queen is a much closer match to Chanel Taboo, but Lilac Queen is not nearly as pigmented as Taboo and some of the shimmers/flakies are a little bit different...

P2 Sensual Purple and China Glaze Lets Groove are really, really close. Sensual Purple has more magenta shimmers, so it seems a touch more warm toned - but with the naked eye it's really difficult to tell the difference.

I found 2 other close relatives to Sensual Purple, left to right (click to enlarge): China Glaze lets Groove, P2 Sensual Purple, Smooch Viola and W7 Purple Paradise.

19 kommentarer:

  1. Great comparision! They are similar but not dupes and that is good to know.

    SvarSlet
  2. Cool to see this! Thank's for the comparison. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. That's a really great comparison! They're all pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Svar
    1. LOL, I thought you might say that, but sorry I'm keeping mine - all of them ;)

      Slet
  5. Nice comparison. I love that deep, dark purple and it is good to see different yet close shades side by side.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks - i love them too, if I had to choose one color only for the rest of my life it had to be dark purples or possibly true reds...

      Slet
  6. wow! great comparison Maria :) i love them all!!

    SvarSlet
  7. I would have added Vendetta but great comparison ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Vendetta is much more blue toned purple, so if I should have added that, there should have been a lot of others involved too :)

      Slet
  8. I love comparison posts! I have China Glaze Let's Groove, so it's good to know that it's close to Taboo. Probably the closest I'm going to get! lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, they are so useful - I hope you get Taboo, it is such a beauty!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...