Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 9. februar 2014

Chanel Morning Rose 557 Les Fleurs d'Ete summer 2011 collection swatches

Good morning - are you ready for a rose this morning...?
Chanel Morning Rose 557 – is from the summer 2011 collection Les Fleurs d'Ete: Mimosa 577, Morning Rose 557 and Beige Pétale 567 - click on the names to see the other two.
Morning Rose is pale pink with a fair share of coral and lovely flakies. It’s surprisingly pigmented, but I did use 2 coats without a top coat for these swatches. The application is easy and the dry time is good.
So do you like this rose...?

20 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful colour. I love it, but somehow I got the feeling, I have a very similar Dior. It's 447 Orange des Indes

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well I don't know that Dior, but this isn't orange at all (but the Dior maybe isn't either LOL) - I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
    2. Well, Orange des Indes is not orange ;o). Screen-comparison showed, they almost look the same ;o).

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Slet
    3. LOL I Googled it - and you are of course right - funny name for it tho...

      Slet
  2. I love this color! it's so soft and girly and because of the flakie bits it's not just another light pink... the flakes aren't too in your face either though which is nice :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, the flakies makes this one very unique - I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  3. This color is beautiful! The flakies in it are a great touch!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and I agree, they are so pretty!

      Slet
  4. So pretty - it would make a great base for some of your beautiful flowers. I couldn't even see the flakies in it - I always want more flakies!

    SvarSlet
  5. I'm not a fan of this colour, but it does look very nice and feminine on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It might not be my top favorite either - but I'm glad you like it on me :)

      Slet
  6. gorgeous shimmer and very pretty shade. I love it on you too Maria.

    SvarSlet
  7. I like it, on your nails is superb :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...